Friday, 2 September 2016

What's Cooking by Neha Dhiman


It's been a long year, isn't it? Well, I am back! So let's roll the dice again. Shall we?

You might wanna know what I've been cooking all these days. Really I've been Cooking! πŸ˜‚ From mouthwatering desserts to traditional finger-licking Indian recipes. Also, it took me a while to realise what all goes into making dishes when you really don't have enough ingredients. πŸ˜‚ Some of the marvels from kitchen came out really well...while some disappointed me to the core. But I tried again...and again...and again...and finally bought a pizza and enjoyed the eveningπŸ˜‰.

After all, I deserved some cheese for my efforts. Thanks to which, I have finally gained some fat on my bones.

With a lot of time gamble and job shifts cooking became a necessity and then a pleasure. My latest favourites are Sambhar and Gulab Jamun! I never knew they were so easy to cook. With that, I would love to add this will not become a food blog soon. πŸ˜‚ It will still be my heart's window. Just that I'll be eating something while watching outside it. So brace yourself, coz the heat is on and the sugar syrup is burning πŸ˜‰.

A secret? I met an adorable women and she's teaching me how to make Vada ;)

With wet flour on my hands,
Lots of love
From Diary Dear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time! Do leave a comment. :)