Wednesday, 15 July 2015

What New Clothes Do To You! :D



Last Sunday I went on a shopping spree and ended up buying 6 different attires to wear. Oh, how much fun it was. I lack a bit of fashion in my genes, but gladly, I had my partner with me, who by the way, is the smartest advisor I've ever known! Since then, everyday I put on a new piece of cloth and trust me it cheers me up whenever I cross a mirror of any form :D #GirlsTalk

Don't you agree that clothes which fit perfectly, always act like boosters to the positive ions in your head? Have you ever felt happy when someone notices your new shirts, jackets, tops et al? And isn't is amazing to buy them in the first place? Of course! Who on this planet would not want new clothes?



Remember when you bought that tuxedo? And when you wanted to look your best at your farewell? Think of those Prom Nights and Birthdays which would have been so useless without you heading to the malls to buy yourself a set of them! And I will not miss the fact that when it comes to Indian weddings, people become extravagant and exuberant in buying their perfect cottons, linens and nets. Take into account that beautiful girl and that handsome guy who dressed up so well that evening! Rememeber how your eyes were glued to them? Well, that is the magic of clothes.

Now if I remind of that shabby driver or that clumsy colleague, you would surely part ways from me. I, at one time, was somehow like both of them :D. Don't judge me. Everybody grows with time, you know! At least I did. :D (Wint at you Aashu ;)

In short,

Happiness is proportional to the number of clothes you buy at one single time. More clothes, more happiness!!!

So in case, you are not doing much good and really wish to stay happy for the next few days, please do some shopping! :D



Much Love
Diary Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time! Do leave a comment. :)