Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Why is Money so Important?

It takes away your mornings, follows you till miles...It bothers your head, it ruins your smile,
You stand alone, it takes you away, A devil to bliss, Yes I must say...
Money, O Money, O Money will you please, Stop being a mess, Stop being a misery!
The way you hurt me, I cannot console, I cannot heal, myself anymore!


...................................................................................................................................
Why is money so important? I do not even have 20 bucks in my pocket but I am happy! I don't see any connection of money on my happiness! And it should be that ways, don't you think?
I guess Beggars (Real Beggars, not who earn more than me) are the happiest on earth, they haven't seen regular monthly money flow and they enjoy what they have. Family!

...................................................................................................................................

Every month I get my Paychecks and within a week or so, with the blessings of various miscellaneous Kharchas, not even half of it breathes till the 10th of the month. And this is your story too! It's all the same! But does that make me sad? Maybe, this is one good thing about me. It never puts me to grief. But when I see my closed ones in grip of it, there is nothing in the world that I despise that much!

It is hard to survive without it. I agree. But It's harder to live with it. You 'd Agree.

Being a girl I have more expenses to make every month. No matter wherever I am. No Matter how much I save. I have to spend on things. And I do.

'Paisa Haath ki Mayl Hota Hai, Ise Bachate Nahin Udate Hai'
Thanks Ranbir!

No, I am not asking you to blow your salaries off today! I am just asking you to stop being so silly to cry over money. It will eventually be spent.

If you think, all loose expenditures you made, 'could have been avoided'. You are wrong. It was meant to happen. What is gone is gone, you cannot go back and 'avoid it' in the past. Believe it or not. You cannot change what happened. Its Gone. Its Over. End of Story. Period!

You can only avoid it in the present. Because future is a Biatch. It will ask you to shed money. More Money. And More Money.

After all it's Modi's Sarkar and 'Aur...Bohot Ache Din Aane Waale Hain'.

So chuck it! Fuck it!

Even if you get broke today, you will have someone's back! You will have some money eventually. It is Money! There's no point of  it to stop flowing. Look into your past. It has come to you in someway or the other. And it will now as well! What is important is to live the moment which will never come back! Your morning when you were upset, the way you behaved when you were upset, the people you thudded when you were upset! It'll never come back. It's wasted now.

I have wasted my beautiful morning as well, but as they say,
'It's never too late'...specially when you have to change things in a better way.
So I am going to take my turn and Smile. Like I always do.

But I have something for you...
............................................................................................................................................


So here are the three Golden Rules for you, in case you too are repenting over your money that is gone:

1. Save, whatever you can. And forget, what you couldn't.


2. Money Matters, but more than that your happiness matters!

3. Some people love you and your happiness matters to them, So for them.... Smile! (Genuinely please :p ) 
:)

..............................................................................................................................................

And dare you copy that poem in the beginning. I wrote it! I'll Kill You if you ever did ;p

From a possessive writer.
Lots of Love!
Diary Dear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time! Do leave a comment. :)