Tuesday, 12 August 2014

When Silence Takes a Backseat!

Today I see myself as a would-be-wife of his. But some people are more concerned about me and my live-in lifestyle, than I am. Also about my carefree attitude towards all. And about how I get high and stay out in the nights with him. They say-No! Don't!

It is the same feel what a woman goes through when she is asked not to wear skirts! Or not to walk out late on roads!

I ask these people-Why?

Why can't I live my life? Why can't I chose my lifestyle? Why can't I go out in the night and party till I drop? Why can't I stop thinking about who you are and start thinking about who am I? Why can't I enjoy my freedom and love it?

I have my life, Please Live Yours,
In case you are not too useless to do so!

..........................................................................................................................................

Anyways, I think sometimes you are not responsible for people talking shit and going away. So you shouldn't be guilty as well!

As he puts it, " If they don't respect you, they are not entitled for it either. It's your life and you are happy. They should see it". I love him!

.........................................................................................................................................

Trust me, there is no better feeling in this world, than love. Than being with him. Than smiling after he consoles me. It is so complete that I don't miss anyone on this earth now. Anyone! Even in my weakest moments when I do, he holds me tight and brings me back to life! When I cook for him and he eats everything I make (No matter how spicy or raw it is), I realize how much he cares about me. When I organize his place, our place, the pacified smile on his face is my trophy! When he irons my clothes with his, I feel like cupping his face and kissing him hard! Hugging him and becoming a child again when he's in his best moods is amazing. When I go back to my family in another town, no wonder I miss him like hell. He is my Life! And these are not just words.

And he's the reason I am Happy.
........................................................................................................................................
Uhm..Well, right now he's in front of me and he's wondering what am I into!
So I should better grab his attention now :P

And a final word to the critics,
'Stop barking, you make a lot of noise! It's disturbing me.'

Bye for now...
See you Diary Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time! Do leave a comment. :)