Sunday, 17 August 2014

Monday Blues!

Where have all the days gone? It was a Friday a while ago. I just woke up from a nap and it's Monday again! Sad!

I've recently discovered, I don't like Mondays. The rush, the sleep deprived eyes, the non-functioning brain; I don't like being dragged by Mondays to wake me up. This is sad but I am not loving my work. I am not loving it here anymore. It has gone monotonous, energies have drained, work loads have increased manifolds. I am not happy as much as I was quite a while back. Salaries are a driving force but...provided you get the hike at the right time. I am bothered by the lure of money. I can't quit because I need it, I can't prolong the association because my heart doesn't allow me to. We all know who wins when it comes to money v/s heart!

Some say it's time to switch. I feel the same. But I don't know. May be it's temporary. May be it'll pass. Maybe it's just a phase. Maybe I am over-thinking.

I don't know it's hard to put my finger on something right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It hurts when you hurt someone. Unknowingly, Unwillingly, Unintentionally. It does. And what hurts the most is when you do not know what to do. When you do not know how to let go. How to stop thinking about it. How not to remember it after every thought you have. How to let it out. How to get back to normal. How to be sorry...I don't know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I wish I could go back in time and get my last three days into place. I wish I could re-live the extended weekend again and again. I wish there was no Monday to wake me up. I wish I could cuddle with my love and sleep like that. I wish......the day ends soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways,
It's what we all do...
Work Diary Dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time! Do leave a comment. :)